Monday, October 09, 2006

Chambéry as seen from Philo

I was sitting in Philosophy class, slightly bored as you could imagine you would be taking Philosophy in a foreign language, staring at the nice view out the window (generally I try to choose the window seats). And I thought I'd take a photo, as the seasons are beginning to change again and the trees will soon all be yellow and red. So heres la place du Palais de Justice (the square). I hope this gives you a good impression of Chambéry, the types of buildings and the mountainous surroundings.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sympa la cour de recre...ah la la, ca me rappelle des souvenirs. Langue a part, les profs de Philo sont un peu dejantes voire autistes au Lycee...

Profites-en encore et toujours, the countdown is gonna start!

Gros bisous

25 October, 2006  
Blogger Bonnie said...

HI Nick,
Just getting caught up on your blog.
I miss that place!!!!!
Tramping looked like lots of fun.
Iam so envious that you got to have a family member come see you!!! I am equally, of course, happy for you.

Let me know if you are passing through Nîmes on your way to Toulouse.

Last night I babysat for my kiwi college. Her kids are adorable and have intersting accents.

Talk to you soon

Bonnie

25 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home