Monday, July 31, 2006

Paris

Caught the TGV up to Paris, to see a friend Miliana who was back home in Paris on holiday. I had 4 days in la belle capital. What the French say could very possibly be true, Paris is la plus belle ville du monde. "The most beautiful city in the world" for you uni-lingual readers. It is an absolutly facinating place, from an architectural point of view, cultural etc etc. I need to spend a lot more time there! So much to see and discover. So I had a great ime with Miliana, a great guide. Look at these pictures I don't need to say anymore!




Miliana and I in front of the Basilique du Sacré-Cœur





I really like the Pyramids at Le Louvre. It's an interesting structure next to such amazing old architec-ture
The Senate building in Le Jardin de Luxem-bourg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home