Wednesday, July 05, 2006



I change host families tonight, it's worked out really well here chez Degeorges I'll miss them. We are going to stay in touch though, I'm tramping with them at the end of July for 3 days for example. So changing back to my great 1st family, it's going to be amazing these next few months. These photos are of where I've been living the last 2 and a half months, the times I've been home anyway! Loved it here and looking forward to July/August! My 3 months of summer holiday are quickly disappearing before school again in September!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sound as if you are having the most fantastic time Nick. We have just found your www address again hence have just looked through all your photo's/comments. Watch out you don't get a 'beer pot'. keep safe and have fun
Love all the Wilby's

12 July, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nick!!! I can't believe its been almost 7 months already. you've got some amazing photo's here! I've been so jealous htis whole time. can't wait til my travels take me to france. did you get my letter?
We've actually just got an exchange student of our own living with us for the next 5 months. His name in Eike Floerkemeier for Germany. not the best english but hey... its only his 2nd day!
Have fun mate and write back!

13 July, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are such a nice family Nick. Know doubt you'll have lots of fun on the tramp! Hope you're having fun with the Daydes. A bientot!

23 July, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey nick,
awesome website !! ça fait plaisir de voir que tu t'éclates bien dans le pays des frenchies !!
profites en à fond !
continue d'écrire c'est cool de suivre ton parcours et tous les trucs énormes que tu fais ici lol même en vivant ici j'en ais pas fait autant ! alors ...have fun, a+, it has been really fun to have you around !
clémence frm vaugelas high

27 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home