Saturday, May 06, 2006

A street of St Tropez. The cliché of this town is exactly true - its the holiday town of the rich and famous! Saw three famous French people, a TV presenter a cyclist and a footballer! Its just full of beautiful people walking the streets wearing expensive, oversized sunglasses. Spending money, its a really expensive place. Huge impressive boats with spas and a crew of about 10. And the CARS! Seriously this time I'm not exadurating, at one instant walking along the waterfront I could see 2 Porsches, a new BMW convertable, a Ferarri and a Bentley. It had a really superficial atmosphere but I Loved St Tropez.

Voila, cruised back into the port of Cannes and drove back to Chambéry. A fantastic holiday, I was so lucky to go with them because I am living with my second family now. Had the time of my life, it seemed too good to be true. BUT IT WAS. de la chance

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing place

16 May, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing place

16 May, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marian Allen said, Great photos Nick. Glad you're having such a great time. Will keep watching!

31 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home